... the marzipan car part (bottom right) as it is perhaps my favourite dream for a long time. It was so short and sweet; I was walking along the tram lines that run all over Cologne, with my two of my best friends in the world, as well as two trees (one called Jim, one called Bob). We were on a stretch of tramline that runs past the design school I was at in Cologne. This stretch is lined with trees (so Jim and Bob enjoyed it) and there is a lot of grass growing up between the tracks (which in my dream was really soft and bouncy like a really gooood carpet). All of a sudden, my friend looked up and pointed, with a shocked expression: "Look at that!! A marzipan car!!!" There was indeed a marzipan car flying through the sky, using its doors as wings to propel itself. I said simply: "Yes, the marzipan car can fly." With that, the marzipan car tooted its horn with the Daah Dah Dah Daaaaaah tune (you all know it really, just say it out loud) and flew off into the distance. My friend said "That's Infotainment, Folks!" And then I woke up. Brilliant.