This is part of a dream..I wish I could remember the whole thing..maybe the rest was boring...
I was in this very busy futuristic city, like the ones you see in science fiction films, with massive, tall buildings, roads that wind up in between the buildings and up into the sky and flying cars.. I was on the street, at the doorway of a shop, although I don' t remember seeing the interior of the shop. In front of me was a large tank, I can't remember if it was filled with water or not.. Inside the tank where lots of weird creatures that looked like really fat worms, or leeches. I was somehow controlling the worms, either by controls and buttons on the outside of the tank or by altering the routs and images on a map I was holding.. I'm confused about that; I had this dream a long time ago and for some reason I can imagine  both these things as being in my dream... Anyway, I was deciding what these worms would do next; where they would go, how they would move, what they would do.... The cool part was that the worms in the tank represented these giant (as big as dinosaurs) worms that where roaming the city in front of me... so whatever I made the tank worms do, the giant worms did around the city... and that' s all I can remember.